NEW BUILDING FOR THE LEDGER –The present-day location of The Ledger (left) was built in 1957. In this photo, the old building is being torn down. Doc Eggensperger noted, "Frankly we're excited about the prospects of moving into a new building that can be kept clean, will have sufficient room and one which can be kept warm in the winter."
105 YEARS AGO
FEBRUARY 25, 1916
IT'S OUR BIRTHDAY!
The Sanders County Ledger, with this issue, celebrates its 11th birthday, entering upon the 12th year of its existence. Established in 1905, the first issue made its appearance on February 24. J.T. Spencer, its founder, was also publisher, manag...